ECM is turning 25 – We are celebrating 25 years anniversary with a fantastic Synchronika Limited Edition
As part of the 25th anniversary ECM have produced a one of a kind exclusive run of special Synchronika machines; limited to 1250 machines.
The limited edition run of Synchronika machines comes with a few extra visual highlights that make this series truly unique:
The photos do not portray the actual beauty of this one off model. The anthracite power coating sparkles,somewhat, to give an extra dimension to the colour. Whether this is real or imagined the craftsmanship of ECM once again exceeds expectations.
The exclusivity of this limited edition run of only 1250 units is reflected in the the numbered stainless steel emblem on the front of the espresso machine.
- Dual boiler espresso machine
- Coffee boiler made of stainless steel with a 0.75 l volume; steam-/hot water boiler with a 2.0 l volume; boiler insulation
- Steam boiler which is independently connected with an additional on/off switch
– individual adjustment of the temperature in both boilers
– indicates the brewing time in seconds
– for an optional display of the brew group cleaning reminder
Intervals can be programmed individually.
– can be turned off at any time
- Patented ECM E61 brew group
- Quiet rotary pump
- Switchable from water tank to direct water connection, can be plumbed in.
- Drainage hook-up for residual water is possible
- In case of water shortage the machine will shut down only after the portion brewed is finished
- “Quick steam” valves with an improve movement due to a 70° angle
- High end “no burn” steam- and hot water wands
- Ergonomic ECM portafilters
- 230 V
- Dimensions without portafilter (WxDxH): 335 x 490 x 410 m
- CAUTION: Lime in the water supply will cause damage to Espresso Machines
- IRISH WATER web address. https://www.water.ie/help/water-quality/hard-water/
- We can advise on water filters for prevention of limescale and or taste and smell.
Many thanks to all ECM customers for 25 years of shared espresso passion.